Shopping at a farmers' market is a great way to meet local farmers and get fresh, flavorful produce. Join us every Tuesday, June 30 - September 15th at Groveport Central, 751 Main St. from 4-7pm.
Stay connected with us, more vendor information!
September 1 Market Items
Pam's Jams |Vendor 1: Bodacious banana bread and plain banana bread, beets, tomatoes, sweet pepper relish, jams, jellies, bread and butter pickles.
Royal Cottage LLC |Vendor 2: Fruit preserves, jams & butters
Williams Maple Product |Vendor 3: Full product line of Maple Syrup, maple cream spread & maple sugar
John Kitchen |Vendor 4: Honey
824 Soy Candles |Vendor 6: All natural hand poured soy candles and melts and Citronella buckets. Many scents and sizes available. Some crisp fall scents and fruity, floral, sweet treat summer scents candles and melt tarts.
Quiver Family Full Farm |Vendor 8: Heirloom tomatoes, potatoes, eggs, honey, pancake mix, and popcorn
Kitten Knits Creations |Vendor 9: Epoxy resin charms, Knit and crochet items: bags, dishcloths, etc.
Roberts Farm Market |Vendor 10: Sweet corn, tomato, cucumbers, and pumpkins
Mayor Westcamp |Vendor 11: Tomatoes, green beans, cucumbers, zucchini
Barbara Richardson |Vendor 13: Homemade craft items- table runners, chapstick holders, baby burp cloths, masks and bowl cozies
Boones Farm Market |Vendor 15: Corn, tomatoes & onions
The Farm on Winchester Pike |Vendor 16: Veggies
Burger Ops Food Truck
Tuesday, September 1 from 4pm-7pm
Groveport Farmers Market (751 Main St, 43125)
Click here to see their full schedule at https://streetfoodfinder.com/BurgerOps
Here are a few things to keep in mind while attending:
· You must be fever free and have no symptoms of respiratory illness
From 4-4:30 pm, the Farmers Market is reserved for vulnerable populations, including seniors and the immunocompromised.
· Mask requirement applies to all outdoor vendors. Guests are not required to wear mask, but is recommended. *This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 2 or to individuals who are unable to wear a mask or face covering due to a medical condition.
· This market is in-person, with restrictions in place, including one entry point and one exit point, amount of shoppers will be limited, vendor stands will be spaced out, all extracurricular activities will be suspended. No food trucks, no benches, no live music, no community tables or children’s activities. Please do not socialize, and maintain 6 foot distances.
· One member per household to shop; no pets permitted (except service animals).
· Please point out the items you wish to buy and allow the sellers to bag them so that you avoid touching other items.
· Bags are provided. Please No reusable bags.
· We do not accept SNAP and Senior vouchers.