Shopping at a farmers' market is a great way to meet local farmers and get fresh, flavorful produce. Join us every Tuesday, June 29th - September 14th at Groveport Central, 751 Main St. from 4-7pm.
Stay connected with us, more vendor information!
· You must be fever free and have no symptoms of respiratory illness
From 4-4:30 pm, the Farmers Market is reserved for vulnerable populations, including seniors and the immunocompromised.
· Mask requirement applies to all outdoor vendors. Guests are not required to wear mask, but is recommended. *This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 2 or to individuals who are unable to wear a mask or face covering due to a medical condition.
· This market is in-person, with restrictions in place, including one entry point and one exit point, amount of shoppers will be limited, vendor stands will be spaced out, all extracurricular activities will be suspended. No food trucks, no benches, no live music, no community tables or children’s activities. Please do not socialize, and maintain 6 foot distances.
· One member per household to shop; no pets permitted (except service animals).
· Please point out the items you wish to buy and allow the sellers to bag them so that you avoid touching other items.
· Bags are provided. Please No reusable bags.
· We do not accept SNAP and Senior vouchers.
Cottage Food Production Operations: Ohio Department of Agriculture, 8995 E Main Street, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 Food Safety Division: Website – www.agri.ohio.gov/foodsafety; email – email@example.com Phone 614-728-6250 | Fax: 614-728-6310.
Franklin County Public Health: Website – https://myfcph.org/ ; contact Food Safety Program by calling 614-525-7462, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org