Group Outings / Rentals
Group OutingsThank you for considering the Groveport Aquatic Center for your group's excursion or special event. Organized groups (consisting of 20 or more persons) must schedule their visit at least one week in advance and must adhere to our Group Use Policies during their visit. Groups arriving at the facility without prior authorization may be turned away at the gate. The City of Groveport reserves the right to limit the number of groups at the facility on any given day.
Group Use Policies
- Monitoring your children remains your responsibility even when a lifeguard is present.
- Groups (consisting of 20 or more persons) MUST have at least 1 adult (18 years of age or older) for every 5 children. No more than 50 children may be in any one group.
- Adult leaders MUST wear matching colored shirts at all times so the children in your group can easily recognize their leaders.
- Adult leaders must be in swim attire and must directly supervise children poolside.
- Children under 5 years of age must have an adult (18 years of age or older) within arm's reach of them at ALL TIMES.
- Groups must check-in at the front desk and provide a day pass for each person in their party. Each person in the party will be given an identifiable group wrist band that must be worn during their visit.
- Groups will be assigned in area in the facility (normally in the grass) in which to call their "home site" during their visit.
- Buses must be parked in the lower gravel lot.
- Group outings may not be scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays.
- All other rules apply. It is your responsibility to read and become familiar with our rules prior to your visit.
Group FeesIf you are bringing a group to the Groveport Aquatic Center you are eligible for a discount off of our normal day pass rate ($6 resident / $8 non-resident). Everyone in your group must have a day pass in order to enter the facility.
|Type of Pass
|10 Day Passes
|20 Day Passes
|30 Day Passes
|40 Day Passes
|50 Day Passes
We strongly recommend that you purchase the Group Rate Day Passes in advance. Group Day Passes are only sold at the Groveport Recreation Center. The City of Groveport accepts cash and credit card (Master Card and Visa) for Group Day Passes. Unused day passes are not refundable and do not expire. Proof of residency is required to receive the Groveport Resident Rate.