The City of Groveport is committed to the health and safety of all the players and employees. Safety policies and procedures have been put in place as outlined by the Franklin County Board of Health.
Groveport Municipal Golf Course will be under the following restrictions:
- Beginning April 1, 2021 the Course will be returning to normal operations with the following changes
- 2 players per cart max 1 cart per twosomes and 2 carts for threesomes and foursomes (unless requested see below).
- Players requesting their own golf cart will be responsible for the full cart fee (both halves)
- Cash payments will be accepted
- All Health and Safety orders will be enforced until otherwise rescinded.
- Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines while on City of Groveport property. Everyone is expected to adhere to the “six feet” recommendation given by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Golf Course Policies:
- Flagsticks: We are asking all golfers to leave the flagsticks in at all times in order to minimize the possibility of transmitting any disease.
- Driving Range will be open conditions permitting. Please call the Golf Shop to confirm.
- Bunker Rakes/Ball Washers/Water Coolers: All have been removed from the golf course and will return when it is safe to do so for the same reason as described above about flagsticks.
- Course Etiquette: All players please continue to observe proper course etiquette and practices while you play i.e., replace divots, fix ball marks on the greens, and pick their own trash.
- No outside Alcoholic Beverages may be brought onto the property pursuant to O.R.C 4301.22.
- All golf carts MUST be returned 30 minutes prior to sunset. This rule will be strictly enforced to allow cart staff enough time to disinfect each cart.
- Any/All policies may be modified by updated orders from the Governor, Ohio Department of Health, or the Franklin County Board of Health.