The City of Groveport is committed to the health and safety of all the players and employees. Safety policies and procedures have been put in place as outlined by the Franklin County Board of Health.
Groveport Municipal Golf Course will be under the following restrictions:
- Limited access to Clubhouse, Golf Shop, Driving Range, and Putting Green.
- Tee times may be booked thru contacting the Golf Shop. Credit card only. Cash will not be accepted at this time.
- Golf carts will be made available, beginning May 1st. 1 player per cart unless players or non playing riders are from the same household. Non-playing riders or spectators will not be given their own cart. Golf carts will be sanitized after each use.
- Tee Time intervals will be spaced every 15 minutes from 8:00am until 6:30pm. To book your tee time by calling the Golf Shop (614) 836-5874 ext 1
- There will be Beverage Service and limited Food Service.
- All practice facilities including the putting green and chipping green will be closed.
- Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines while on City of Groveport property. Everyone is expected to adhere to the “six feet” recommendation given by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Golf Course Policies:
- Flagsticks: We are asking all golfers to leave the flagsticks in at all times in order to minimize the possibility of transmitting any disease.
- Driving Range is closed for the remainder of the year for maintenance.
- Bunker Rakes/Ball Washers/Water Coolers: All have been removed from the golf course and will return when it is safe to do so for the same reason as described above about flagsticks.
- Cups: Ez-Lyft has been placed on flagsticks for ball retrieval.
- Course Etiquette: All players please continue to observe proper course etiquette and practices while you play i.e., replace divots, fix ball marks on the greens, and pick their own trash.
- No outside Alcoholic Beverages may be brought onto the property pursuant to O.R.C 4301.22.
- All golf carts MUST be returned 30 minutes prior to sunset. This rule will be strictly enforced to allow cart staff enough time to disinfect each cart.