Groveport Senior Transportation truly wishes to assist seniors and individuals with disabilities maintain the independent lifestyle they desire. For these residents, we provide free door-to-door transportation to medical and personal appointments.
Information & Guidelines
To learn more about Senior Transportation, view our Enrollment Information and Guidelines (PDF)
. For more information on the scope of the program, please call 614-836-7433, Option 1.
- 1.Am I elegible to ride Groveport Senior Transportation?
- If you are a resident of the City of Groveport and are 60 years of age or older (or 18 or over with a disability), you are eligible to ride with Groveport Senior Transporation.
- 2.How do I sign-up for Senior Transportation?
- Contact the Senior Transportation office at (614)836-7433.
- 3.How much does it cost?
- The City of Groveport is pleased to provide this service free of charge to qualifying residents.
- 4.How long does it take until I can get a ride?
- We will schedule a home visit to complete your sign up and orientation. We are typically able to schedule your visit within 5-7 days.
- 5.Where can I go on Senior Transportation?
- We provide transporation to the doctor, pharmacy, physical therapy, testing and labs. We also provide transportation to personal destinations such as the grocery store, barber/hairdresser, library, Rec Center and Senior Center. (see guidelines for more information)