Areas of responsibility include:
- Asphalt and concrete repairs, drainage and signage repairs
- Facility maintenance at the Municipal Building, Town Hall and Crooked Alley KidSpace, Groveport Recreation and Aquatic Center, Public Services facility, Groveport Municipal Golf Course clubhouse, Groveport Police Department, Rarey's Port and Wert's Grove buildings.
- Leaf removal from October 17 through December 9 (All leaves must be raked to the back of curb)
- Mosquito control program
- Participation in the set up and cleanup of community festivals, including the Groveport Fourth of July Celebration, Apple Butter Day, Veterans' Day Salute, Halloween and Christmas Tree Lighting
- Road side mowing, brush and leaf pickup, clear and cut sight distance on signs and roadways
- Sewer maintenance
- Snow and ice control
- Turf and landscape maintenance of all City facilities, parks and athletic fields.
- Water treatment and distribution for 1,155 customers in the City of Groveport
For questions on your water service or billing, please call Public Works Department at 614-836-3910. For questions on payments for water bills, please contact the Utility Department at 614-830-2048.