Public Works Department
The continued growth of our area brings with it increased demands for betterment of the City by the Public Works Department. Crews work regularly to maintain roadways, grounds, buildings, lights and signs throughout the area. The efforts of this department help make Groveport a better, safer and more attractive place to live and do business.
Areas of responsibility include:
· Road side mowing, brush and leaf pickup, clear and cut sight distance on signs and roadways
· Mosquito Prevention Program
· Asphalt and concrete repairs, drainage and signage repairs
· Snow/ice removal preparation.
· Participation in the set up and cleanup of community festivals, including the Groveport Fourth of July Celebration, Apple Butter Day, Veterans' Day Salute, Halloween and Christmas Tree Lighting.
· Water Plant operation for 1,155 customers in the City of Groveport
2014 Drinking Water Consumer Confidence Report
The Groveport Water Department has a current unconditioned license to operate our water system. We have prepared a Consumer Confidence Report to provide information to you, the consumer, on the quality of our drinking water. Included within this report is general health information, water quality test results and how to participate in decisions concerning your drinking water and water system contacts. To view the 2014 Consumer Confidence Report, please click here.
For questions on your water service or billing, please call Public Works Department at (614) 836-3910.
For questions on payments for water bills, please contact the Utility Department at (614) 830-2048.
For further information, please contact Dennis Moore, Public Works Superintendent, email@example.com, or call 836-3910.